March 30, 2016
On February 5,2016, I learned about the writing challenge. I was very stressed about trying to write a blog and keep it interesting. As of today, basically 2 months later, I can say I have accomplished more than I thought I would and also learned a little about myself. So I am going to do a Top 10 of what’s on my mind now.
10. Boy I am tired. A 3 am check in at the airport makes for a long day. I hope I can get some sleep on the plane.
9. I had a blast with my mom and my sister on my trip. I have learned patience and restraint on this trip. But it was a wonderful experience to have with them.
8. My son. He also was vacationing, in Washington DC. I am very nervous for him to make it to Chicago.
7. My daughter. She needs a ride home for a wedding, is that going to be me? 8 hours on the road to bring her home? When will she take her car?
6. School begins again in 5 days, break is wonderful.
5. My dog. I miss my dog. Barney is so much fun, can’t wait to see him.
4. Cold. With the wonderful weather in Puerto Rico, I am not sure how I will react to the cold. I know I will survive but now I have a new memory.
3. My weekend. My weekend plans are not necessarily set in stone. I am not wanting to stress but know that I need to have all my projects done before I go back to school.
2. Larry. I really miss Larry. I look forward to hanging with him for some time tonight and tomorrow. I enjoy my time with him. I wish he could have come on the trip.
1. I am almost done with my writing challenge. Will I continue to blog? I hope so, as it has been a great way to decompress and try new things.